Logo Design/Corporate Identity/Marketing/Packaging
There is so much hard work that goes into running a business or making a product that it would be such a waste to not brand it properly. What is proper branding? It’s telling the story of your company or product across all forms of media and interaction with style and personality. Every time you do anything online or offline, your branding is the guide that ensures your story stays true and clear. Whether you have some existing brand elements, or need to establish a new brand, we can develop the right plan for your brand.
- Logo design
- Corporate identity
- Marketing material
- Brochures and printed media
- Vehicle wraps and magnets
- Packaging design
- Invitations and all event related stationary
Your corporate identity can make or break your brand!
Your identity is the first thing anyone will notice about your business; and you therefore need to spend time and money on creating a creative and professional brand strategy. A company that has a recognisable and visually appealing Corporate ID is one step closer in gaining customer trust. A corporate ID is the “persona” or “face” of your company. It is important that it is created in accordance with your business goals and communication strategy. It includes your name, logo and corporate colours and is incorporated in flyers, brochures, business cards and all your corporate stationary.
Professional Corporate Identity Design, Logo Design and Graphic Design cannot be ignored.
It is important to have a good logo, professional business cards and eye-catching corporate stationary because:
- It will give your business overall visual stability and ensure that customers recognise you.
- A great Corporate Identity provides an excellent first impression and introduces potential clients to the quality they can expect from you. Even if people have never heard about you; first impressions of your logo and slogan will give them a clear idea of what you are about. If wisely done, this will give them positive feelings about your company.
- It is a professional “take-away” that can promote your business when you can’t be there face to face; and available at points of contact where you would least expect a new customer to be. When they are reading your emails, clicking through your website or picking up your business card.
When it comes to your branding, relevance and quality are essential. That is why you should get a professional design firm on board to assist you with it. If you aren’t a graphic designer; the chances that you will be able to create a top-class company logo suitable for web and print are slim.Invest in the future of your company and what you believe it can achieve by doing your corporate identity the right way from the very beginning.